Corbett Family Tour
Jim Corbett National Park
Corbett Family Tour
Corbett national park is every wildlife lover's dream that treats them with the abundance of greenery nurturing immense wilderness in it. The park is among the few wildlife reserves in India that allows the overnight stay in the lap of wild nature. And you can experience this in our 2N/3D Corbett family tour package, that will also include the local sightseeing to Garjiya temple, Corbett Museum and the Corbett fall, which is a scenic water fall surrounded by thick teak wood jungles anda sight to remember. You will also enjoy an open bonfire as a special part of the package along with a stay in one of the best hotels, an incredible transport facility and prompt services.
Duration 2 Nights / 3 Days Tour
Day 1: Delhi - Corbett National Park
Drive to Corbett national park, early morning. On arrival, check-in to the wildlife resort. Freshen up and take lunch. Then we will leave for local sightseeing and visit to garjia temple and Corbett museum. Come back to the resort for evening tea. Enjoy the open bonfire, followed by dinner. Overnight stay at the Resort.
Day 2: Corbett National Park
Early in the morning, we will leave for the jungle safari in the National park. After the safari, you will be dropped back to the resort for breakfast. Post breakfast visit the Corbett Fall. Evening tea at the resort. An open bonfire will be there at night, followed by dinner. Stay overnight at the resort.
Day 3: Corbett National Park - Delhi
After breakfast, we'll check-out from the resort and drive back to Delhi.
The above package includes the following:
- 1 night stay in wildlife resort.
- 2 nights stay at Dhikala/Gairal
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner only.
- 3 Jeeps safaris inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve.
- Elephant safari (on extra payment)
- Jeep safari (on extra payment).
- Expert guide during the safari
- Adventure activities in Kosi river on extra payment (river crossing, bridge falling & rappelling).
- Names, Age, gender and id proof no. (Driving license / PAN card / Voter's ID / passport ) of travelers to be provided along with the confirmatory amount of Rs. 5000, so that the application can be submitted.
- Availability of rooms shall be confirmed 20 days prior to the date of arrival
- Balance payment to be deposited once we confirm the availability
- In case of non availability of rooms, confirmatory amount of Rs. 4000/- will be refunded
Things to know about Forest Rest House
- Other than Dhikala forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm.
- In Dhikala zone, there are rest houses like dhikala, Gairal, sarapduli and sultan
- In bijrani zone there are two rest houses, bijrani and malani
- In jhirna zone there is only one rest house jhirna
- In durga devi zone there are two rest house lohachaur and Ratwadhap.
- There is option of dormitory available at gairal, Dhikala and bijrani rest house. In case some one is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
- Most of the rooms in the forest rest house are different from each other and varies in size and space.