Corbett Group Tour
Jim Corbett National Park
Corbett Group Tour
If time is not on your side but you still want to get hands on some short nature experiences then a trip to Corbett is a must. We offer you a 2N/3D Corbett weekend package that is seemly sufficient and works great as a stressbuster. Our package will take you into the wild where you can get a close encounter with the tigers and other reptiles, mammals and birds species. A sightseeing expedition will take you to Garjia Temple and Corbett Museum. Besides, on leisure times, you can take advantage utilizing the facilities offered by the resort such as swimming pools and indoor games if any.
Duration 2 Nights / 3 Days Tour
Day 1: Delhi - Corbett National Park
In the morning, you will be driven to Corbett National Park from Delhi. Upon arrival, you can check in at the selected hotel. Post lunch at the hotel, you will be taken for jungle safari in 4WD Jeeps inside the Corbett National Park in search of the tigers and other species. In the evening, you can have a free time followed by dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Corbett National Park
You will be given a wake-up call for an early morning jeep safari into the park, on returning breakfast will be served. You can then spend a relaxing day swimming and sunbathing, after lunch, you will be taken for the sightseeing tour at Garjia Temple and Corbett Museum. Later in the evening you can spend time at the resort or watch a wildlife movie. Dinner and overnight stay at the wildlife resort will follow.
Day 3: Corbett National Park - Delhi
Early morning after breakfast, you will be driven back to Delhi.
The above package includes the following:
- 1 night stay in wildlife resort.
- 2 nights stay at Dhikala/Gairal
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner only.
- 3 Jeeps safaris inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve.
- Elephant safari (on extra payment)
- Jeep safari (on extra payment).
- Expert guide during the safari
- Adventure activities in Kosi river on extra payment (river crossing, bridge falling & rappelling).
- Names, Age, gender and id proof no. (Driving license / PAN card / Voter's ID / passport ) of travelers to be provided along with the confirmatory amount of Rs. 5000, so that the application can be submitted.
- Availability of rooms shall be confirmed 20 days prior to the date of arrival
- Balance payment to be deposited once we confirm the availability
- In case of non availability of rooms, confirmatory amount of Rs. 4000/- will be refunded
Things to know about Forest Rest House
- Other than Dhikala forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm.
- In Dhikala zone, there are rest houses like dhikala, Gairal, sarapduli and sultan
- In bijrani zone there are two rest houses, bijrani and malani
- In jhirna zone there is only one rest house jhirna
- In durga devi zone there are two rest house lohachaur and Ratwadhap.
- There is option of dormitory available at gairal, Dhikala and bijrani rest house. In case some one is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
- Most of the rooms in the forest rest house are different from each other and varies in size and space.