Dhikala 2Nights-3Days Tour
Jim Corbett National Park
Dhikala 2 Nights / 3 Days Tour
Day 1: Arrive Ramnagar- Transfer to Dhikala via Dhangari Gate
In the morning pick up from Ramnagar railway station and transfer to Dhikala forest lodge. Check-in at the lodge, freshen up yourself and have little rest. After a short break take refreshment and get ready for the game drive. Soon after the lunch we leave for three hour game drive that will pass through a pristine wilderness area with some of the best sighting of wildlife. Now you have evening at leisure to unwind in the serene surroundings of your forest lodge. Retire for the night after dinner.
Day 2: Discover the Most Fascinating Wildlife Territory (CTR)
A knock on your doors reminds you the start of your day with hot coffee / tea to warm up before you head towards the Jungle Safari. Do not forget to take your camera and binoculars before getting on the gypsy. The three hours morning safari this morning will be through unrivaled wilderness area with some of the amazing sighting of wildlife to look forward to. Now you entered into the Dhikala tourism zone which is a well know wildlife tourist destination in Jim Corbett National Park. It is situated at the border of the Dun valley from where from the Ramganga flows in numerous channels. This exclusive zone offers outstanding view of the valley. It gives you an opportunity to discover the most fascinating wildlife territory on earth. Lunch will be served back at the resort. Now you have afternoon at leisure to unwind in the serene ambiance of your classic lodge.
Day 3: Corbett National Park to Delhi
Get ready for early morning game drive in a dense saal forest, grassland of riverine forests, the presence of large water body and its location on the foothills. According to your tour package the last day we take you to Jeep safari ride. Explore the richness of flora and fauna of Corbett just from a height. Come back to the resort and check out from the resort on time. Later depart by surface for Delhi (260 Kms/ 06 hrs drive).
- Names, Age, gender and id proof no. (Driving license / PAN card / Voter's ID / passport ) of travelers to be provided along with the confirmatory amount of Rs. 5000, so that the application can be submitted.
- Availability of rooms shall be confirmed 20 days prior to the date of arrival
- Balance payment to be deposited once we confirm the availability
- In case of non availability of rooms, confirmatory amount of Rs. 4000/- will be refunded
Things to know about Forest Rest House
- Other than Dhikala forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm.
- In Dhikala zone, there are rest houses like dhikala, Gairal, sarapduli and sultan
- In bijrani zone there are two rest houses, bijrani and malani
- In jhirna zone there is only one rest house jhirna
- In durga devi zone there are two rest house lohachaur and Ratwadhap.
- There is option of dormitory available at gairal, Dhikala and bijrani rest house. In case some one is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
- Most of the rooms in the forest rest house are different from each other and varies in size and space.